will new range rover wheels fit P38?

No they are TOO posh... otherwise I haven't a clue! ;-)

I could always go and mesaure the nuts but I'm sure someone will beat me to it.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Theres a P38 with 20" sport wheels on it around Leamington.. I belive thats option is a go'er

Reply to
Tim Guy

You need some adaptor rings to make them fit Nige.

Reply to
Andy

I do beleive that Mr. Ends may have such bling on his shelf - I refused to look too hard at them incase they lured me in and I ended up with DII wheels on the 110 :-) ... I just pretend they aren't there.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

yeah soz.. It appears you do..

Tim Guy

Ah so they don't appear to be spacers just rings to help locate the wheel centrally and a set of L322 nuts which is fairynuff.

Nige - is there any point? Sounds like you are about to buy a whole L322 anyway... look good in convoy :-) Shame we don't have a red white and blue one.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D