car dont start

i tink my car has got a prooblem, i go to start it in the morning, and it dosent start. My next doorneighbour tried to startit, but he couldnt. the troble is i need it to get to work in the mornings and if i dont turn up for work again i will get the sack. i didnt go into work yesterday and i didnt go into day. inwill have to get a taxi tomoorrow as i cant risk it.

Reply to
nape nelson

Absolutely. English teachers are in great demand.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

That's the trouble with these cars from playschool. They just don't go unless you say "broom broom"

Reply to
Malc

listen lets start at the beginning is the battery flat?does the engine turn? what type of car is it make/model.

bill

Reply to
Bill