citroen xantia locked

hi i have a big problem i can't get in to my citroen xantia locked out remote not working and key won't open the doors i think the dead lock is on. how can i fix this .

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

brick through the window

Brick/child you don't like. All one in the same.

I can ask the police for the bottle of Schnapps which went through my window at weekend back from them if you like.
It has experience in the field..
-- Billy H

mm, you're not my long lost cousin from Brid. are you Steve??
sounds like him... probably not.
-- Billy H

nope it's not you sorry about that :o)
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Try holding the key in the unlockin position for a couple of seconds.
Why do people nowadays seem to post without using capital letters and punctuation?
--
Malc

"AFB Mr Tracey."
malc wrote:

Can't be arsed, I think. And of course the *teachers* for quite a while were taught that it didn't matter anyway, so they didn't even know it to teach it. I believe that's improved now... but now the kids are into l337 txt spk nway!
( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Have you tried a new battery in the remote?
Using the key in the door lock should unlock the deadlocks too - but not the alarm. You'll need to defeat that manually. The procedure is in the handbook, and involves (from almost certainly faulty memory) holding the ultrasonic sensor button down whilst turning the ignition on.

Open the boot and get in that way?