Corsa screen washer

My daughter has a 2001 Corsa and the windscreen washer has packed up. She says she has prodded the jets with a needle, then she told me that when she operates the washer there is no noise from the pump. She is bringing it round this morning for me to look at. She assumes that as I mend TV's etc for a living I am an expert at all things electrickery (if only!). I am wondering if she had frozen water in the pump and tried to operate it and popped the fuse, is life ever that simple? So I can at least give the appearence of intelligence can anyone tell me where the washer pump is located. Is it accessible or hidden up behind somewhere. I don't have a manual for the car. I know it is only a matter of tracing the plastic water tubing back, but is it nice to know what you are facing when the bonnet is first opened. Thanks Bill

Reply to
co10

early corsa had the wash bottle at the back of the engine bay, near the windscreen, later ones ?. fuse is possible, faulty pump is very possible. locate the pump, give it twelve volts and work from there.

Reply to
MrCheerful