Espace Haynes manual - best fit?

A friend has a petrol 2-litre P-reg Espace. Haynes don't do a manual for it.

What's the nearest match for engine related items - specifically the cam belt.

Reply to
Guy King

Guy King ( snipped-for-privacy@zetnet.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

'Guna?

Reply to
Adrian

or buy or downlaod a copy of Renault's tis/diagsys software from the internet.

Reply to
adder1969

The message from Adrian contains these words:

That was my first thought, but rather than guess I thought I'd ask!

Reply to
Guy King

From my expience the correlation between the Espace models the Haynes manual was supposed to cover and the actual car was, at best, poor.

There is a small publisher that did one- author was Peter or Paul G-something. I got it at the local Renault dealer so it may be a semi-official Renault item. Sorry I can't supply the exact details, I gave it to the new owner when we sold our Espace.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Reay

Brian Reay ( snipped-for-privacy@website.invalid) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :