Free Car Radio Codes / Decodes

I can supply the right one, right now, via my ebay service, just £1.50, item number 152846938640

Reply to
MrCheerful

Hi

I'm after 2 codes, for a cd 30 Vauxhall and a Nissan blaupunkt stereo? Thanks

Reply to
malvynn

the cd30 needs hardware decoding, the blaupunkt from the nissan can be decoded by serial numbers from the side or back of the radio.

I charge 1.50 on ebay item number: 152851846800

Reply to
MrCheerful

HI,

Anyone got a code for a Nissan Micra radio???

Nissan MM CD-K (BLK)

55610057202

BP334947230576

Reply to
george.gough

that bp number is one digit short. if you can supply the full number then go to my ebay listing 152851846800 and pay 1.50 , I will deal with it in a few minutes (up till 7pm today.)

Reply to
MrCheerful

Hello, can you help me with my nissan almera radio code? Serial number is CL052920071067.

Thank you in advance Marek

Reply to
marek.leotoots

Vw golf Blaupunkt gmbh

8157648231360

Vwz1z3b6953136

Please thank you In advanced

Reply to
rjh90kat90

Hi Im looking for Nissan NV200 radio code

Clarion S/N CL0888090001647

Reply to
bonelis

need code for my rover 75 cd player 2003 seiral number MGRWCD35016441 can u help me please

Reply to
kencousins557

Hi, I am unable to use my radio after the battery was changed. It is on a n issan micra 2004 and it is a clarion. The model number is PP-3000M, the ni ssan part number is 28184 BG00A, the serial number is PP3000MB 0002134,the number on the bottom of the radio is CL08157002134. I am not sure if you require any further information from the radio but I c an get it if required. Thanks in advance but no worries if you are unabl e to get it.

Cheers

Reply to
karlmdennis

Can someone help me with my Phillips radio please MODEL NO - 22RC200/65 PROD NO - FD0800389218615 SERIAL NO - TOX884 PART NO - 96 392 193 8001 DONT KNOW WHAT THESE CODES REFERENCE BUT ILL PUT THEM ANYWAY. PHAPKFY9218615 PHK9218615

HERES A PHOTO

abcswagrid

?????? ?????? ??? 23 ?????? 2008 1:12:20 ? ? UTC+2? ??? RegWorts:

Radio Code Alpine XGD101043PUY S/NO .AL7RV63OX1225169

Reply to
huseynabunaser.ha

Please help with code for radio Nissan Micra

BP738398782421

7647383318 Many thanks
Reply to
stephennolan54

Got new batterie in my car but now asks car radio for code..... Who dan help me for the 4 digits code to unlock the radio? It is a Blaupunkt with codes: BP6262W7758193 and 7646262040/041 Thanks in advance!

GB te W

Reply to
gbovenhuis

Blaupunkt 2020 BP048527901137- pno. 92094577

Reply to
dwyergraeme1

Help! Please! Need radio code for my Nissan micra radio BP334936372012 part num: 7643349318

Thank you advance

Reply to
sagibiotech

I can easily and quickly supply this. Go to my ebay listing 153097634657

just pay £1.50 and the code will be sent to you by email within a few minutes.

Reply to
MrCheerful

Purely out of interest, how do you get/generate the codes?

Is there some software specific to each vehicle maker or radio make which uses the radio serial number etc?

I'm just curious- my Hondas had codes (which came with the cars) and (I think) some of my Fords did (Escort 2 and Orion). Other vehicles either had more 'integral' radios or ones like Sony or Pioneer which had removable faceplates etc.

I've seen various 'tricks' to recover 'locked' radios - in particular Ford ones- involving putting the radios in a freezer- to (supposedly) give you another chance to enter the code having mis-entered the wrong one too many times. These seem, at best, dubious but, I assume there is a way to recover a locked radio. (No, I don't have one, I'm just curious.)

Reply to
Brian Reay

There are code generators available to buy for most common radios. Some makes are not generatable and must be found electronically. Multiple mis entries can be overcome on some radios, others are bricked, or will need hardware recoding. Many are now locked to the car ecu and are essentiallly useless to thieves.

The most common code requested is for Nissan Micras.

Reply to
MrCheerful

Thank you.

Locking to the ECU seems like more trouble that it is worth- it must require no doubt costly visit to a main dealer to get a replacement or even a legitimate s/h one authorised.

Reply to
Brian Reay