Free Car Radio Codes / Decodes

It certainly would require coding, probably a main dealer only, guess about a hundred to make them talk to each other.

Reply to
MrCheerful

Plus the 'custom' radio premium.... all for 'nothing special' radio wise I suspect. I bought a decent Sony for £100 from Halfords, it has all the essentials in a radio inc BT and USB input.

Reply to
Brian Reay

Radios, or more correctly the control of the radios, are becoming integrated into all the rest of the user facing car electronics. My car has a 8 inch touch screen to control the radio, CD and USB ports. The same screen is used for Sat Nav, a linked smart phone, Wi-fi, Bluetooth and other car related controls. It doesn't have traditional visible slot where with the use of a simple removal tool a radio can be removed. I assume that if I remove the battery I don't need a radio code to have it working again, much in the same way the keys required to disable the immobilisation don't have to be re-programmed on a battery change.

Reply to
alan_m

Indeed, in one of our cars (Outlander PHEV), there is a screen which does 'entertainment', navigation, displays a raft of info re the battery etc, heating, service data, alround camera,....... If you wanted to replace it with an after market one (which I believe you can), I've no idea how the car specific functions are handled.

Reply to
Brian Reay

Please i need your help with my nissan micra radio code CL0928B9007041 Part Number= P3151MA Thanks

Reply to
segunblacknote

Need code for blaupunkt Bp538761141217 Nissan mms idc g

7645 387 618 It would be a great help if some could give it to me thanks in advance
Reply to
stevemellis69

Hi I'm after code for my nissan micra. BP code is bp334936359161 Many thanks

Reply to
twc200707

can anyone help me with my nissan juke radio code?

serial No: DS16N1168726BH30C part No: 28185BH30C Model No: AGC-0071RF Make: DEAWOO IS CORP Date: 06.26.2011

Reply to
billywhiteq2

can someone help me out with radio code for my car Nissan juke

serial No: DS16N1168726BH30C part No: 28185BH30C Model No: AGC-0071RF Make: DEAWOO IS CORP Date: 06.26.2011

Reply to
billywhiteq2

hi in need an unlocking code for my 2004 Nissan Micra . can you help? I just brought it

Reply to
levickchloe

*Is anyone still monitoring this?
Reply to
rich.gasyouth

?? ???????, 23 ??????? 2008 - 2:12:20 ?. ?. UTC+3, ? ??????? RegWorts ??????:

, some Philips and Grundig plus a few others.

pful service,

SERIAL NUMBERS ARE LOGGED

Reply to
billgounis

Looking for a code for nissian mirca 2009 t76652 proudut class 1

Reply to
samanthabaker816

Radio codes were money spinners.

Reply to
seo.coolbison

Hi all can any help me just changed new battery and found out i have lost 4 dget key for radio help please Radio Type: Peugeot bipper van Serial Number: BP73018771373 Part Number: 7647301316

Reply to
info

Hi all just put on new battery to find out my van needs a 4 diget code can any help me i have no clue what it is, cheers

Radio Type:Peugeot Serial Number: BP73018771373 Part Number: 7647301316

Reply to
info

Hi looking for radio code for my Nissan Micra, radio BP334958112732

Reply to
3093257

Hey mate i think ive brought your old car. Any idea what the code is south austrailan rego?

Reply to
a.hughesy

1192.

You?re welcome.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Hello, don't suppose anyone can help me get a code for the radio in my 2010 nissan micra as I had to change the battery at the weekend. But my SN starts with CM, see below: CM0023 A 3131443 Part number - 7612830023

Thank you

Reply to
robynleona27