Front Wheelbearing Renault Clio

Hi People,

What sort of job is it to replace a front wheel bearing on a "p" reg renault clio and do you need a press to do it. I have bought the bearing and looks to be a split double bearing in a case.

Sorry for the ignorance. Thanks in advance.

Shaun

Reply to
shaun brown

You need a press or a hefty vice and a lot of patience. But I did manage to do one eventually.

Reply to
John Woodhall