Millennium Tyres

I am after a couple of new 205/55 V16 tyres for my Mondeo TD and have come across Millenniums which are apparently (according to

made by Cooper Avon. Does anyone have any experience of these tyres ?

Reply to
Mike Day

Cheap crap, I suspect.

They're certainly not a Cooper Avon brand.

Reply to
SteveH

Reply to
Dutchman

Dutchman ("Dutchman" ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Buy your tyres somewhere less pikey, then.

Reply to
Adrian

Website here

something to do with Viking International. Does that mean Viking Tyres? A work colleague had a set on his 307 HDi - but he's a cheapskate, and he couldn't tell if they were any good or not! The tread pattern looks good, and they seemed to last well enough.

Apart from that I've never seen any on a vehicle, and I wouldn't buy them without any firm recommendations.

Reply to
Doctor D