Tyres available in Malaysia

Hi I am in the incredibly fortunate position to be working (voluntarily) for Raleigh International as a driver on their current expedition in Sabah, Malaysia. I'm driving (not all at once!) and looking after three 2002 110's, various body configs. My current problem is that our headoffice recommend using Michelen XZL 7.50R16 tyres and I'm having difficult sourcing these here in Kota Kinabula, Sabah. Does anyone have any experience or ideas on sourcing these tyres here in Malaysia? Maybe there's somewhere in KL? Or even are there any tyres that I could purchase as alternatives?

Many thanks in advance for any responses.

Hamish...

1985 90 V8 (back home in blighty)
Reply to
Hamish...