Mitsubishi Spacewagon failed MOT on emissions

John Greystrong (johnny snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I don't have a problem with him using wude words. Fuck, I do it all the time, meself.

I do find his complete inability to admit that he can ever be wrong quite funny, though.

Reply to
Adrian

The message from Adrian contains these words:

Oh, that's not entirely fair. He did, once, last year.

Reply to
Guy King

Guy King ( snipped-for-privacy@zetnet.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Link?

Reply to
Adrian

I dunno, he did it the other month actually.... :P

Reply to
AstraVanMan

The message from Adrian contains these words:

Hell, I dunno!

Reply to
Guy King

hmmm... google seems to thing the last time he said "I was wrong" was 2003

Tim S Kemp

Ian Dalziel

Ian Dalziel ( snipped-for-privacy@lineone.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

The impossible happens. Miracles take a little longer...

Next - Firthy apologising?

Reply to
Adrian

I'm sure he did only a month or so ago too. I'm still getting over the shock myself.

Reply to
Stuffed

So you got a qualification that managed to get you a job shovelling fries at McDonalds then?

Computing Science...what's that then? A course for fuckwits no good at either software or hardware?

Reply to
Conor

You mean Direct Ignition, not injection? That is the common use of DI that I'm experienced with.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

I put a new air cleaner, new platinum plugs cost =A350 jeez that hurts and took it to another MOT station, and surpise suprise they dont check emissions on the grey imports because they don't have the emission data for them and cant rig it to the new computer systems. they did the MOt and passed it regardless. pretty pleased however, i have the doubt in my head

Reply to
fmontana

You didn't mention it was a parallel import.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp