Mondeo Washer Piping Route

Anyone know what route the w/screen washer piping takes from the bottle/pump to the front jets to make it easier to trace wher the interruption is . thx Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

I have had the same problem with my N reg Mondeo. I'm told its a common fault. The pipe comes off the washer bottle itself. Access is from underneath by removing the panel below the front valance - a few screws as I recall. Its a bit fiddly to get the pipe back on. It is a push fit but to prevent it coming off again it would be a good idea to put a clip on.

Reply to
Malcolm Saunders