Mondeo X reg light level adjuster for working. Rv!

Hi all, Just got home and haven't looked into this yet. Just thought I would pose a question for you all.

My X/Nov2000/Mondeo verona/1.8 has tilt adjustable headlights. The adjustment doesn't work. Is there a fuse or any typical fault that could cause this? I'll have a look closer in the morning (It's 3am!) when I get a chance. All comments appreciated!

Robert

Reply to
Rv!