need a piece of metal pipe.

Hey all

I changed the rad, exactly ame one apart from the hose connector part is offset rather than centre so i had to buy a new hose. trouble is its not quite long enough so a couple of kinks restricting flow. So i will get another but i need a smalle tube so i can use both and jubilee hose them. Sounds daft but i cant think of anywhere to get what i want....ok its 4am and my brain isnt working. I got the longest available hose from Halfrauds but not quite long enough.

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

"Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales" wrote in message news:%o2xe.43024$ snipped-for-privacy@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

go to the scrap exhaust pile and cut off a suitable bit.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

thanks!!!! you know i never thought of that