(OT) speeding fine :(

As an aside... does this course work ?

Andy

Reply to
Andy Cap
[...]

A plumber of my acquaintance has been on three of them in the last four years, so probably not...

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Well she hasn't had another ticket, but has said a couple of times that she thinks she's been caught. So better take that as a no.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

================================= Matt was just quoting from the table here:

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

My Mother in Law was totally sucked in by it, completely reformed.

That said she is a staunch Christian, so gullible.

Reply to
R D S

Anal Probe boy!

Reply to
Porky Taylor

On 24-Feb-08 17:59:08, Matt said

It was actually between Bristol and Bath, a place called Saltford. Its 60 quid, and is supposed to last 3 hours here, so I guess I have no reason to grumble.

All the best, Angus Manwaring. (for e-mail remove ANTISPEM)

I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: A collection of Amiga Game reviews by Amiga players

Angus Manwaring

On 24-Feb-08 18:14:29, JB said

Yeah, careful because I may sue. :)

Slightly irritating because I was following a line of traffic, keeping my distance, and the flash only went off when I went past. :)

Maybe a silver car is more vulnerable.

Best of luck - at least you're not driving South of Shaftesbury, they've closed the Higher Road for 6 weeks and put us all on the A350.

An "A" road they call it! :)

All the best, Angus Manwaring. (for e-mail remove ANTISPEM)

I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: A collection of Amiga Game reviews by Amiga players

Angus Manwaring

On 24-Feb-08 17:57:37, Adrian said

I will report back.

Understood. ;-|

All the best, Angus Manwaring. (for e-mail remove ANTISPEM)

I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: A collection of Amiga Game reviews by Amiga players

Angus Manwaring

I will endeavour to be worthy of your confidence in me. :)

Well, from what I can see, you only get the course option if you were just a smidge into the nickable zone.

Exactly, I guess the chavs and tearaways would sneer at at 37 mph.

All the best, Angus Manwaring. (for e-mail remove ANTISPEM)

I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: A collection of Amiga Game reviews by Amiga players

Angus Manwaring

Well round here, it appears that you don't have the course option if you've attended one in the last 3 years.

All the best, Angus Manwaring. (for e-mail remove ANTISPEM)

I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: A collection of Amiga Game reviews by Amiga players

Angus Manwaring

On 25-Feb-08 15:02:21, R D S said

and anyway you'd think he (the good Lord) might have mentioned it prior to the actual bust. :)

All the best, Angus Manwaring. (for e-mail remove ANTISPEM)

I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: A collection of Amiga Game reviews by Amiga players

Angus Manwaring

I'm not sure what the local rules are, but I do know that the last time he was stopped, the police took some convincing that he should be allowed to do it again.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

What a bugger.

I try not to drive to far down into the Dorset 'wild countreeee'. Apparently they eat their young round those parts.

'A' road. Riiight. I get off that 'A'350 and off into the Deverills as soon as I can.

JB

Reply to
JB

Sorry, that was intended as a dig at the other posters who prefered points on their licences, not yourself.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

No offence taken, and thanks for the info.

All the best, Angus Manwaring. (for e-mail remove ANTISPEM)

I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: A collection of Amiga Game reviews by Amiga players

Angus Manwaring

Saltford! Watch out for the 40 limit road that drops to 30 for a few yards, with an overgrown warning sign the size of a dinner plate and a Gatso right in the middle of it!

Reply to
Andy Dingley