Radiator - Primera P10 - question

Hi!

Is the water radiator in Nissan Primera P10 2.0 GT & Nissan Primera P10 2.0i the same? In the EPC katalog they have 2141071J00 and 2141072J00 numbers, but in the 3rd party parts suppliers, the are the same. Does any body know? I have to replace mine in my GT, but the original one costs millions, and I can get cheaper from P10 2.0i, but I have to know first - will it fit?

-- FP

P.S. sorry for my poor English

Reply to
FP