Re: My girlfriend pokeing herself with a carrot 6322

My girlfriend pokeing herself with a carrot 6322

I have looked in my Haynes Manual and cannot find a "Carrot 6322" - does this refer to the manufacture's part number?

Is "pokeing" the same as "poking" - only spelt incorrectly?

................ Remove the sea bird if you want to reply.

Reply to
Robin