Re: Vaux Vectra tow electrics-Brake Lights

gi4sna ( snipped-for-privacy@dsl.pipex.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

This multiplex system can be found in a lot on new cars > today i.e. CITRON

Who?

Why do so many people find it so bloody difficult to get "Citroen" right? They'd never spell Voxall wrong, would they?

Reply to
Adrian

Alan ( snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMsteeles.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

And you a Vauxhall dealer... Tut tut. Go and have a chat with your workshop manager.

Reply to
Adrian

I think it's a clever play on words. Mis-spelling Citroen Citron, which is French for lemon, implying that Citroens are heaps of crap.

Pete.

Reply to
Pete Smith

Pete Smith (pete snipped-for-privacy@lethe.org.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I think you may be crediting a little too much here - do a search on eBay for "citreon"...

Reply to
Adrian