removing anti-mist from windows

Unfortunately we sprayed anti-mist from "Super Help" by Masion Trd. Int. Ch.

6855 Stabio........... (blue tincan with yellow top) on the carwindows to get rid of the mist. Instead we got it permanently all over and the spray left a film impossible to remove again.

A good piece of advice, please.

Regards. Pete

Reply to
Spinner

Tried Meths ?

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

In news:JFNaf.28828$ snipped-for-privacy@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk, Tony Bond (UncleFista) decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

He wants to know about cleaning his windows, not your drinking habits

:-p

Reply to
Pete M

Don't use it again....?

If it's a silicone based lube then it might come to an insurance claim as it can be tricky to get it off. In no particlar order of merit, i'd try vinegar, meths, acetone (mind the interior plastics) and MEK (mind everythjing)

IF they don't work, drink the dregs and go for broke with something like dilute nitric acid, but be certain you know what you are doing first.

Reply to
Chris Street

Try white vinegar.

chas

Reply to
chas

Spinner ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.dk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Half-brick, then a phone call to Autoglass.

Reply to
Adrian