reversing sensor kits

I've bought and fitted a few of these over the years and been mostly satisfied with them. All from eBay but I've got no records of any specific models.

The thing is, some of them have produced a polite "peep peep" when reverse is engaged, some a more raucous squawk. I want to fit a kit to my new car and I'd like to avoid the latter but this is never an advertised feature.

Can anyone name any particular brands that behave appropriately?

Tim

Reply to
Tim+