Slightly OT European breakdown

Im looking for a good deal on UK/ European breakdown recovery, It needs to include repatriation of vehicle and driver to the UK from France rescue my car.com at =A368 is the best I have found anyone have experience of this company?

Reply to
richard3009651

dont know but try adac.de own AA so if you break down here...its what lots of VW owners here use, even if they dont go abroad

Reply to
Jules

I have looked at them =A347, does it matter where you live in Europe

Reply to
richard3009651

I have looked at them £47, does it matter where you live in Europe

no. but go for the bit higher cover, seems everyone else has

Reply to
Jules