Vectra Front fogs

Hi.

I have fitted the bumper with the built in fogs. connected the wiring loom found in the wing, changed the switch, added a relay and a fuse and hey presto nothing happens.... the switch light comes on but the fogs dont. I can hear and feel the relay clicking when i press the switch. I dont get a light on the instrument panel though but i do when put the rear fogs on - could there be a bulb thats the missing link i dont want to take the dash out but i will if needs must. or have a missed a 2nd use or relay? Any help appreciated Cheers G

Reply to
chelsea_blue34

Is there power on the switched contacts on the relay? Both coming and going if you see what I mean. If not where does it come from and is there 12V there?

Reply to
Malc

I see said the blind man.... after a bit of testing no power to the loom from the switch.. or the fuse... slight flaw in the plan. so when i pull the relay out and test theres no power there yet on the factory fitted rears there is 12V . does this mean i have to pull out the fuse box and feed 12v from somewhere in that mass of wires to the relay for te rears? can i tap in to the feed for the rears? ps im not an electrician...

Reply to
Grum13

maybe a fuse needs fitting are there any missin ?

Reply to
powerstation