Latest threads in Car Maintenanceshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What are the common probs with aircon?
I've got an Espace and the aircon has not failed, just it isn't very cold anymore. Since I know nothing about this, I wondered what sort of problem this might be. Is there something I can refill or do...
6
6

Mondeo locking wheel nuts
After cleaning the wheels of my Mondeo, I realised that there was a collar missing from one of the locking wheel nuts, which effectively means I've only got three nuts on the front passenger wheel....
3
3

Re: Anyone got any info on these blokes?
"Juan Lauda" wrote in news:bebvu9$gsk$ You wanna try our RV. less than 1/2 inch and three batteries in the way on the LHS lights and an air con unit on the RHS. I forgot to mention the 'bonnet' is...

Expereience and tipos on Renault F7P engine Head removal???
Does anyone have any tips and helpful hints on removal of the Cylinder head from a 1991 Renault 19 16v 1.8litre engine? I've got most of the stuff off but 2 things I am still stuck on are getting the...

Re: replacing factory radios (UK)
try e-bay

Re: Vauxhall Omega idle control valve
Any way the air idle control valve is about 35 mm diameter and 120 mm long and has an electrical plug at one end and two ports at the other it is silver in colour and is situated in the intake area....

My 33 just, well, died.
Hacking it down the M40 today, making fair progress, all of a sudden the engine started to die. There were no nasty mechanical noises, no overheating, no oil warning light. Pulled onto the hard...
23
23