Cruise Control

Good morning from Birmingham, Alabama!! Just got power back on from the rath of IVAN.

Thinking of adding cruise control to my '97. Would prefer to go stock versus aftermarket. Although, through the aid of this newsgroup, I have seen the aftermarket options on miata.net.

If I go stock, can you help me with the individual components I would need to buy? I know there is the switch, servo motor. I think there is a disengage for the brake and clutch. Other....? What kind of skill level would I need for a self install?

Thanks folks. As always, this is a terrific newsgroup!!! gjt

Reply to
user

How about the info on stock replacement?

Leon van Dommelen

Reply to
gjt