FS: `94 Mazda Miata in SoCal. $1000

I'm parting with my red `94. I'm located near Costa Mesa, CA. Must be local buyer, or you arrange for all delivery.

The good: looks pretty sharp on the outside. Good interior, a little musty (hasn't been cleaned in awhile), everything there. Daily driver up until last week, was running fast & smooth. 112K, regular oil changes. New brake caliper left side.

The bad: torn top, head gasket leaky, clutch slave was just fixed but seems to be acting up again (fades in and out). Engine still starts right up, idles, runs smooth. :-)

Lack of parking space forces quick sale; first $1000 takes it. If interested, email me at cajunaise (at sign) hotmail.com. Thanks!

Reply to
MoreOfTheBugs

Update: clutch won't engage - am being told it's possibly a hydrolic issue.

$500, you tow it away and get plenty of good parts, or get it working again and put it on the road.

MoreOfTheBugs wrote:

Reply to
MoreOfTheBugs

That's a buy come on CA, somebody snatch this up before I'm tempted to bring it to TX. My wife would kill me!

Chris

92BB&T
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo