Where are you and your Miata?

Haven't you heard; it's not the size that counts ;-) We'll miss you if you go!

Thanks, Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

I must admit to being an Illinois boy myself! Born and raised in the Peoria area! Now Pat (pws) knows what's "wrong" with me ;-)

Thanks, you're #2 from IL Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

TALLAHASSEE, HANGING_IN_THERE, USA (I am outside the Mysofa).

Keep mine a secret, please. Just FYI.

I am a trim, slender poster.

Actually, I dislike having to search the globe for things that apparently are called the "UK" (uk?) Can't we just ignore these couple of people and keep it simple? And what is that "Alaska" thing, anyway?

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

Beautiful Bucks County, PA

Reply to
Chas Hurst

Lakeland, FL.

2004 Mazdaspeed, titanium grey.
Reply to
Carbon

that is certainly true of the na/nb, but the new models in the showroom appear to be mostly automatics. is that because they are not selling well and so just happen to be what dealers have in stock, or is mazda pushing the automatics now? i wonder what the sales figures are for manual vs automatics in the nc.

Reply to
Christopher Muto

we all assume that by something bigger you are referring to the nc.

Reply to
Christopher Muto

Great question! Anyone? ........class? ....... class? .......Bueler? .....

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Michael and Cassie Jacksonville, FL

00' Emerald/Tan LS

Reply to
Michael

Leon, #1 from FL, what a surprise ;-)

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Glendale, Ariz

2004 Red Mazdaspeed with 23k
Reply to
Beemer

You don't by any chance work for Publix, do you?

-- Larry

Reply to
pltrgyst

Don't see any Southern Hemisphere so..

2000 White MX5 Auckland, New Zealand.

Reply to
J Brockley

I've had a number of rental cars in the US (Michigan) and the UK, I've never specified what I want and without exception, all UK cars were manual, all US cars were auto. Backs up what you're saying!

R.

Reply to
Richard Phillips

I didn't actually expect you to reply "yes" to that :) I'll look out for it, be an excuse to go down the Mumbles more often than I do currently!

R.

Reply to
Richard Phillips

Heh, thanks, I do keep a regular eye on this newsgroup, it's quite interesting due to it's mostly US flavour... I'm a member of the Owner's Club over here, although I'm not really a very active member!

R.

Reply to
Richard Phillips

Has everyone over there finished dissecting the France match yet? ;)

Never been to NZ, definately on my list of places to visit though...

R.

Reply to
Richard Phillips

The way things are heading (sadly, IMO), it might be Wales, England, Scotland and Ireland in a few years! Not sure if that will make things any simpler for you though?!

R.

Reply to
Richard Phillips

Newark, UK