Where are you and your Miata?

"pltrgyst" wrote

I might be just down the street. Look for two Miatas in the driveway. And keeping up with the thread drift, the red one is an automatic.

-- Ken Lyons '97 Brilliant Black/'90 Classic Red Inside the Beltway [Remove the first two digits to reply]

Reply to
Ken Lyons

Cool!

Thanks again, Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Sorry to have to ask but Trent woods is your name or the name of your city? Or do you just go by 'ballroom dancer'?

Thanks, Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

build a Factory Five roadster

Now you're talking! That would be a blast! Thanks, Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

You're the first from MO, well, the first to admit to being from MO!

Thanks, Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Maybe we can connect some people! In my experience, Miata folks are generally very cool folks!

Thanks, Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Cool (no pun intended).

Chris

99BBB

Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

You got allot of "1's" John! I think you might just have a great eye.

Later, Chris

99BBB

Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

First state to have 3 on the tally board!

Thanks, Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

FL right behind PA with 3!

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

That's great. But, does that make you from 'down under, down under?' 'down and over from down under?'

Thanks for sending me to the maps! I know, shame on us Americans! Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

I was looking and thinking about that on the map. When I see a coast line like that and a road right along it, it gets me wound up! I too wish I could go!

Thanks for single-handedly representing the entire southern hemisphere (so far ;-) Chris

99BBB

Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

The U.K. now has as many as any single state so far (3).

Thanks Boz! Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Sorry but even in Lago Vista that's "fixin' to" and you know better, you just have trouble spelling ;-)

Chris

99BBB

That means NOBODY is representing Austin yet. Not even any Texas hill country folks yet....... hmmmmm, not good. Do they have the internets out there?

Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

This is the 2nd time I am trying this. Last post this morning did not make it to this group!

Make it 4 for PA!

'07 MX-5 Grand Touring - Galazy Gray/Black Leather/Top

Catasauqua, PA (Lehigb Valley)

Bill/Joanne

Reply to
free.teranews.com
3 for OR also. Crazy. We've got 32 states still at 0.

Thanks abyss (Desordre?) Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Nice name and nice car color ;-)

Christopher,

99 BBB (triple black)
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Been lookin for you bud! Thanks for hopping in!

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Scary to think if the dollar still had any value, eh? Thanks for jumping in Bruno, I couldn't remember what country you were in. I will google your exact location! Bruno, it would literally make you sick to see how cheap 2nd hand miatas sell for here. Since they're bulletproof, wouldn't that be a great business venture to go thru and freshen old miata's for export to countries like yours? Maybe I'm missing the point, I guess your taxman would still be the big winner, eh?

Thanks man, Chris

99BBB

Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Finally Mr. Non-Hostile-Thread himself jumps in and takes TX into a 4 way tie with 3 responding so far. Glad you're still here Pat (that's RAMM and TX)!

Later, Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo