Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Any Problems with New Folding Hardtop yet??
I am seriously thinking about getting a new Miata with a folding hardtop. I had a 1996 which I bought new and had for 6 years before I had to sell it when I was assigned in Paris. Now I am coming back...
2
2

FA: Flying Miata STB + Hood Prop for 1990 - 1997 Miata

Autocross video collection - Same corner different cars, PCA event
Autocross video collection - Same corner different cars, PCA event Autocross video collection - Same corner different cars, PCA event
1
1

Fog lights again.. 2 quick question.
I know from being a pilot that there are no stupid questions and the obvious ain't necessarily so... I am a newbie as far as working on my 2000 goes.. Looking at page 18 of the 2000 MX5 wiring...
7
7

Roll bar for Track Day
I wanted to attend open track days and driving schools at some local tracks, but they require a roll bar to be installed. I was looking at the Hard Dog bars, and the Deuce looks the nicest, but is it...
4
4

grinning like an idiot and and scratching my head
I've been driving between Tampa and New Jersey every 2 weeks for the past 2 months and as you can imagine my life has been a bit scattered. I love the drive because I love the car. I owned a mint...
1
1

grinning like an idiot and and scratching my head
I've been driving between Tampa and New Jersey every 2 weeks for the past 2 months and as you can imagine my life has been a bit scattered. I love the drive because I love the car. I owned a mint...
11
11

What is the car telling me?
So there's two situations I'm wondering about now. (Have had the car almost two months and it's my first stick shift.) First situation: Sometimes, after getting in gear, engine goes wuh-wuh- wuh...
5
5

Actual Miata question - Skip Cannon or FM rear brace?
I have a Flying Miata rear brace on my current miata, and am about to take a Skip Cannon rear brace off of another miata. Is one better than the other? The FM has the advantage of already being on the...
6
6

Bizarre Clutch?? problem
OK, I have a 1990 Miata w/112,xxx miles. Sunday, I drove to my daughter's golf practice and all was well. When we left practice I started the car and heard an awful grinding type noise when the clutch...
2
2

Bizaare clutch? problem
OK, here goes: when i depress the clutch I get an awful grinding type noise. Coincidentally the radio stopped working and the brake light came on when the noise started. Tonight, I picked up the car...
2
2

engine noise in radio
Dear all -- Since my Miata's back from the dealer, I can hear the engine in the radio. I presume they were fiddling at the ignition, because the transmission belt has been changed. Before I head back...
3
3

Looking for a Miata-SoutWest US
Last Thursday I totaled my wife's red 93. But it did save my life. Airbag deployed, seat belts were snug, only minor injuries, considering what the alternatives were. Anyhow, We are looking for...
9
9

Boot Installation
So, I just bought my first Miata. Really like it. 9 days old - about 550 miles. Gas mileage is wonderful and the car handles like a dream. Couple of questions for the gurus here: 1) Last (original)...
9
9

Alignment question
Hi I mostly lurk here, but just bought new Toyo T1R's for my 2001. What would be the best compromise. Alignment with no weight in car, with my weight in drivers seat, or some weight in both seats, or...
7
7