Another "Which car?" Post

What the hell do you do with all your cash then ?

I managed to go drinking every night, buy a crapload of CDs and Computer bits, and still have heaps left :)

I think your pocket must have a hole in !

Reply to
Nom

Shitloads of petrol, drink and various bike parts. And meals out. And at the moment, saving most of my cash for going on holiday.

You clearly don't drink properly.

Reply to
Doki

I know of a lovely condition mark one MR2, in red, for sale...

Reply to
DervMan

Good one - he didn't cover the "must handle well" aspect, too.

Reply to
DervMan

I did all that, and still had lots left ! You didn't do anything silly like go to Uni in London did you ?

Er, at an average student price of £1 a drink, you'd have to not drink AT ALL for it to make a big difference to your finances !

Reply to
Nom

Clue: I'm not a student. Meals out aren't at Pizza hut's £5 all you can eat buffet :D.

£1 a drink? A night out's an easy £60 IMO.
Reply to
Doki

Ah right, so you've graduated and now got a proper income then ?

Yep. But as you say above, you're not a student now - so you won't be paying student prices !

Bloody hell, do you go drinking at The Ritz or something ?

I rekon on an average night out, if I'm out to get plastered, I'll drink upto 10 pints (£20ish), goto a club (£5ish), and then a couple of quid for a Taxi home.

Reply to
Nom

Nope :D.

Must do.

You don't drink in clubs?

Reply to
Doki

Any idea roughly how much the asking price is?

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Yes: £1,750.

I am soooo tempted. It's the one as featured in the Ka 'vs' S40 'vs' MR2 article on my website! :)

Reply to
DervMan

Is that meant to help me guess what you want for it?

Reply to
Doki

Cheap is a relative term. If it helps it's red (metallic) and has the optional BBS front splitter.

Reply to
Depresion

Around £750 There are now some photos here

dash photo makes it look like the windscreen is cracked but it's just areflection.

Reply to
Depresion

Nice!

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Gettin there!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 ;)

Reply to
Chet

Jesus - is it just me or is that a LOT of money? I thought they usually went for around a grand?

Reply to
Dan405

I have no idea.

Would I buy it? Hmm.

Reply to
DervMan

Thanks, and only a genuine 46k miles on the clock.

Reply to
Depresion