Any reason why Steve Firth is such a nob??????

And if the posts you were complaining of originated from someone who had forged the headers (most spam on usenet has forged headers etc), you feel that this would be acceptable to the court, and satisfy fully the rules of evidence?

Ken

You think you can forge all of a header do you? Lets see you try.

Reply to
Steve Firth

The fact that its quite possible, means that copies of message headers are not acceptable as evidence in a court of law!

Ken

No, I paid it off. Hardly do that if you are poor. I don't make truck=20 driver's wages, I only work in IT, but I get by and I'm the happiest=20 I've been in about 15 years.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Elder