Anyone want a quick MX5?

A good mateof mine is selling his supercharged MX5. I was half thinking about buying this in the new year if I decided to get something cheaper, but it's a bit too early for me to commit to now.

It's bloody good fun, and is ideal for track days, autotests etc

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Grrr. If he had it up for sale when I was looking for a RWD track toy I'd had been up there to look at it in a flash.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

I was thinking of you when I posted it :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs