damn i love this turbo thing :)

well when that wanker irish guy aint in charge of them anyway :)

Reply to
Vamp

Oh you heard about the 75 then? ;)

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Possibly sold, yey!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 - But soon a fancy T28!1998 Audi A4 - For Sale

Reply to
Chet

Mine does too. Much more fun in the snow...

------------------------------------------------ "We are all individuals" "I'm not!"

Reply to
Carl Smith

In the good old days that would have been the job of a LSD. If only electronics weren't so cheap for manufactures! In the winter the wife's car just sits stationary as the computer brakes one wheel, the other spins, then brakes the other etc. etc. One thing it can't do is get both wheels spinning at the same time like a good viscous fluid :-)

Will

Reply to
Will Reeve

I had 3 tyres replaced yesterday (glad its a company car) and now my traction control seems to be off all the time. I think they nudged a sensor.

Wonder what THAT shows up as ?

(You can't bodge better than a kwik bodge bodger) Not my choice to use them btw.. need to use them to get tyres :(

------------------------------------------------ "We are all individuals" "I'm not!"

Reply to
Carl Smith

Problem with visco diffs if I remember my XR4x4 correctly is that they don't last forever!

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

LOL no do tell :)

Reply to
Vamp

Nothing car associated and fun ever does, though. :(

Reply to
DervMan

It's a cheap shopping trolley I assume ?

When implemented properly (ie, not on the cheap) the electrical systems are just as good, sometimes better, than their old mechanical counterparts.

Reply to
Nom