Even more Charger news.

Well, no. Because the 4 pot Turbo, as a rule, only struggles if the driver is monumentally shit and has let the revs get to sub 1800/2000. And if you've done that you clearly don't deserve a Turbo petrol, and should have some heap of crap diesel.

Reply to
DanTXD

Not true. Even if you are a lunatic (I was) you are not always on boost as rpm is not what determines this. RPM x throttle position or load is. So if you are on max boost already then you ran into the car in front. And even if you are in race mode full boost takes time.

Most of the people including you will be in traffic off boost at times, and when a gap appears, you will be too late to attempt it. If you cant see this then you have have either never had a litre plus bike or a v8 large capacity car.

I have had turbo this and that and both fast and v8 cars. It recalibrates your brain a bit!

Reply to
Burgerman

You've already said that the Straight six is better than the Mopar V8 options anyway.

Please, don't wreck a musclecar. Putting a Supra lump in a musclecar is ruining it. It is a classic, an unusual car in a global perspective, and one that there are presumably less and less of.

At least go back to the terminal rust and broken mount car, haggle, cut the rust out and repair the mount if you want to do a transplant.

Classic Australian metal is something which doesn't get enough exposure.

Richard (wants a P76).

Reply to
RichardK

You almost had me until I read what was in the brackets. The P76 is one of the ugliest pieces of shit ever made.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

So why the f*ck were you saying I was wrong then when you don't have the slightest clue about them?

Reply to
Conor

Hmm...looks like I won that one then.

Reply to
Conor

Oh dear.

No it isn't.

Reply to
Conor

Milk floats around here are LDV 400's. THe battery powered milkfloat is a disappearing thing.

Reply to
Conor

I see you have to use someone elses argument to say I'm wrong. Whats the matter? Incapable of coming up with one of your own?

BAAAAA.

Reply to
Conor

Summat to do with a 9-11 litre displacement and a quite small turbo for the size.

Reply to
Conor

Because you yourself admitted you know nowt so it was either completely wrong or you used someone elses argument which I'm not going to credit to you.

Reply to
Conor

Guess that's the price we pay for the modern interiors?

Reply to
Conor

I know..just read about the Supra weighing more. That honestly shocked me. Another example of one step forwards and back.

Reply to
Conor

Such as setting off from traffic lights/roudabout etc.

Reply to
Conor

It is.

Reply to
DanTXD

So if you want/need to set off quickly, launch on boost...

Reply to
DanTXD

yeah it suprised me too the first time i found out, a lot of muscle cars really dont weigh a lot.

Reply to
Theo

Cos' he obviously knows more about 'em than you ?

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

Only in your head Conor...

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

We "know" you haven't a clue Conor, no need to keep ramming your ignorance down our collective throat....

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)