FS : Skoda Octavia

The one I was reffering to recently.

Does anyone want it ?

The wifes Seat Ibiza has decided it would like a new clutch and a new dashboard (more or less) all in the same wwwk, so I am not able to go through with the deal.

(That and the fact that we're a bit spent out on the Saab and the Sylva and the Golf and the new garage and err maybe a TR8 as well - possibly.

Anyway - 2000 W Octavia 1.9 SDI 109,000 miles.

Pics on request, but it needs no excuses and will faithfully do as you ask of it.

£1000

YKIMS.

On behalf of a friend etc.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

If there are pics - could you e-mail them please. Just take out NOSPAMTAVERYMUCH

David

Reply to
David Lane

Indeed.

Pics please - snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk

Consider this to be a 'yes, I'll have it' - I'll confirm for sure once I've had the pics and answers to the below:

Any tax left, and what's the score service history wise (cambelt in need of replacement soon etc.?

Also, are you anywhere near an airport?

Finally... anything obviously grotty about it / in need of attention?

TIA

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

Indeed.

Consider it sold subject to answers to the following, and pics sent to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk:

Any known obvious grotty bits / things in need of imminent attention?

Any tax left?

Which is the nearest airport to you?

I'll sort out a deposit by bank transfer, and pay the balance in cash when I collect - ping me some details to the above email addy.

TIA

And if this has appeared as well as the other reply I did, blame Google groups - seems to keep losing posts of late.

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

Urgh... ex-cab.

I appreciate the honesty and it's worth the money, but I'll pass on this one.

Cheers.

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

Urgh... ex-cab.

I appreciate the honesty and it's worth the money, but I'll pass on this one.

Cheers.

No probs mate.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle