Asda?

LOL. Good day then?

Reply to
Conor

indeedy

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Bah, pointy things...

I'll be watching tomorrow though I guess

Reply to
Abo

Me was there all weekend too; courtesy of Mr Vodaphone Hospitality, and a damn nice weekend it was, especially the pit lane walk, and trying to spy any interesting bits of F1 car, but the mechanics have this knack of all standing in the way at the vital moment :(

The Historic Saloon car last night was the best 'proper racing' i've seen for along time.

Fantastic!

Tim. .

Reply to
Tim..