I take it all back...

Sinclair *owns*.

Reply to
DanTXD

If the basic architecture had had anywhere near what the PC has had thrown at it in terms of time and development, it actually would be, tbh.

;-)

Reply to
JackH

Well, yes, but that's where Macs come in.

Reply to
SteveH

Yes, but it's also one that as I pointed out elsewhere, is quite unique in hot hatch sibling terms.

Reply to
JackH

True, true. Personally, i'd have the 1.9 - cos its faster :) And with a Turbo added is even better ;)

And rear drums look crap.

Reply to
DanTXD

So does your mum, but me and your dog still rate her as a better hot hatch.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

-h +sn

HTH.

Reply to
SteveH

You can't see them when the car is on OEM alloys.

Reply to
SteveH

hatcsn?

You're weird.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Clearly any self respecting owner would have added the 15" wheels from a 1.9 (don't think the 1.6 came with these?), which have big enough holes in for you to see them :)

Reply to
DanTXD

I rate your dad even higher.

Reply to
DanTXD

Why would you do that?

That era of hot hatches was designed around 14" wheels with 185/60 tyres.

Reply to
SteveH

There really isn't that much between the standard 1.6 and 1.9, performance wise... you just have to drive them slightly differently. :-)

A properly done MI-16 conversion, is the way forward, my child.

Reply to
JackH

He also says you are shit.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Well yea....

Reply to
DanTXD

But the 1.9 came with 15" wheels with 195's, and as that was the far superior version, they're obviously better :)

Reply to
DanTXD

You need to look beyond the engine size and see the purity of the 1.6 as a hot hatch.

Reply to
SteveH

Nah, Atari ST beats the socks of 'em all, followed by the Amstrad PCW.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I'll see your PCW and raise you a Dragon 32.

Reply to
SteveH

I happen to have ten original games sitting here for one of those.

Ahem, anyway:

10 Print "WHSmiths is crap" 20 Goto 10
Reply to
JackH