I've bought a car .. how surprising..

In news:ax4Zc.391$ snipped-for-privacy@news-text.cableinet.net, ronny decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

They're OZs.. that's about all I know.. not my cup of tea to be honest.

I'm tempted to put some of the 16"s off the late model Scorpio on it. These pretty much destroy the "Wolf in sheeps clothing" look.

Reply to
Pete M

Either that or the ceramic turbo will delaminate off the shaft and end up in the motor. BANG!

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Ignore my post about the ceramic turbo. It is late and I desperately need sleep.

Fraser (who has an 8 week old baby)

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

:) well done that man