Innovations for Neddy Nova and co

LOL! Wonder how many tragic chavs have fallen for that....

Reply to
Pete MC

I wonder how many times this tragic joke will be ridden out of the stable and flogged to death....

and I wish people would stop making those sites, im soooooo bored of it...

Reply to
Theo

Rather than the engine oil bypass I would suggest just sealing the oil in the engine block, modern oils are expensive so why buy more than you need to fill the engine cars nowadays tend to keep most of the oil in the sump, filter, pump and piping (this is so that dealers can sell you more of the recommended oil and they get payments from the big oil companies in exchange). By simply plugging the exit holes from the engine block you can cut the amount of oil needed substantially and eliminate the possibility of leaks and pressure drops as the oil never leave the critical moving parts of the motor. In edition to the savings when you change the oil you can also remove all the now no longer used components reusing the mass of the car and improving balance.

Reply to
Depresion