Just cleaned the Milano

A shoot? Of the lady or the car? What does your missus do? (just, y'know, out of curiosity...)

mmmm, sick. I bet she loves you!

Reply to
conkersack

...and are there any videos of it ;-) ?

Reply to
DanTXD

Seems to me that his are more explicit, e.g. the banana and so forth.

Reply to
Questions

Hers was for the lady, mine was for the car but the lady managed to squeeze in anyway :)

Amateur model, nothing major - just a few fashion shoots in her off-work time. Unfortunately it takes a lot of effort to get her to smile in front of a camera, which has held her back :/

The car looked great tho, very photogenic :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Thats cool, I used to live with a couple of the same, every now and again they'd be taken off to somewhere warm all for free for a fashion shoot. Nice work if you can get it!

ermmm...

;-)

Reply to
conkersack

agree with steve there! shit i better go sit down and think about what i just did. agree with steve? na couldn't have done.

Reply to
Vamp

Heh. I think you're gaining a sense of taste ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

It is for her, but from my point of view I normally drive 90 odd miles to spend six hours just wandering around with nothing to do in the middle of nowhere waiting for it to finish :/

Heh.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Well no banana but lots of others! But its a private collection...

Reply to
Burgerman

Tinned peaches?

Reply to