Looks like we aren't getting Clarkson for PM after all.

Heh, I got that email too.

D'oh. Their YouTube vid was typical New Labour though, rambles and babbles with no information, then says no with zero reasoning.

Reply to
DanB

You expected anything else?

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

Joke petition. Joke response.

I kind of like the fact that we live in a country where a government can do such a thing.

(Not that I particularly like this government, but at least we can laugh at ourselves.)

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Who paid for the expense of filming, editing etc?

Reply to
Elder

You expected anything else?

Few lies might have been nice...

I dunno, what is it coming to when you can't even rely on your gubbermint to lie to you?

Reply to
DanB

Like it

Reply to
Abo

Well that was what I originally thought and then I considered the quality of the production, the use of low-rent fonts for the text and thought, 'it was probably the work experience kid'

Reply to
fishman