manifold(stainless steel)

No, it's called "telling enormous lies in the hope that people will think you know something you don't." Trolling is an art, and somethign that you're particularly bad at since you spend so much time rising to the fly and biting down on it harder than a 40lb cod.

Indeed, "bit of knowledge" and "simple engineering" sum you up.

I'm amused to hear you think that the people in question are "anoraks". Another sign of you "bit of knowledge".

AH look Ken's discovered Google.

Thousands of hours.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Ken has sex all the time, by himself.

Reply to
Steve Firth

But enough about you.

Reply to
Steve Firth

PKB.

Reply to
Steve Firth

FilmSoc, ProgRockSoc, SocioSoc

They can be members of many societies.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Is that exclusively from inconel, Chris?

Reply to
Steve Firth

If you examine his past record you'll find it shows a bizarre obsessive character with peculiar hangups. He appears to have a few guilty secrets as well, because he gets *very* cagey about some subjects. Check out his posting history to uk.local.hampshire if you want a laugh.

He's been knocked on his arse so many times there that he must be developing pressure sores.

He's a bit like the knight in Monty Python. You know, "come back you bastard, it's only a flesh wound!"

Reply to
Steve Firth

They are an exact replica of the original, but built out of brand new parts, so can be driven safely, unlike the original cars.

Ken

Laptop or PC?...............that was the only part of your posts, that wasnt like paint drying!

Ken

"400 Series Martensitic ¡V Alloys: 403, 410, 414, 416, 420, 422, 431, 440

Straight chromium alloy, magnetic, but can be hardened by heat treatment.

Typical use: Fasteners, pump shafts, turbine blades"

Reply to
Steve Firth

So they are not historic cars but replicas. An important difference.

Reply to
straggle

They have them on Vauxhall Nova's then?

Ken

So they are not historic cars but replicas. An important difference.

Reply to
straggle

Not exclusively, but majority are fabricated from inconel, and it seems strange that very few users of this forumn know that already.

Ken

mmmmmm.........Id ask your missus about that...........lol

Ken

What does he do then?

Ken

One wonders if you have the knowledge to tell the difference?

You know nothing about Lister stationary engines, why should you know anything about F1?

Ken

Interesting that you feel turbine blades are subject to only moderate heat............glowing red hot, doesnt seem that moderate to me!

Ken

You can wonder as much as you like. Not knowing the answer doesn't usually stop you making claims that _you_ do though, I have seen.

Have I ever claimed that I did?

Reply to
straggle

I did, she observed that from your posts the only way you could get sex is from Mrs Palm and her five daughters.

Reply to
Steve Firth