manifold(stainless steel)

I know very well what inconel is..................whats the point of posting anything like that on here?

Ken

"Ken" wrote in news:44d4503c@212.67.96.135:

Has anyone seen a post about "LED washer jets" (sic) on here. Here being usenet and URCM?

Reply to
Tunku

I personally have not seen one post about any sort of mod which would be seen as anything other than a joke, by anyone with more than a passing knowledge of motor vehicle engineering.

Ken

Steve Firth wrote in news:12ryuuqyuusmx$.3zb8vyntj9zi$. snipped-for-privacy@40tude.net:

His imagination is more fertile than the biggest alluvial delta known to mankind. I do imagine him hopping about with upper limbs missing in a Monty Python type way. In Monty Python it was funny, with ken it is just so miserably, despairingly, wretchedly piteous.

Reply to
Tunku

Thats good to know.....................especially coming from a spineless sock such as yourself.

Ken

"Ken" wrote in news:44d4bfaf@212.67.96.135:

systems.

Ahh. So there you are. Create uk.rec.motorvehicle.engineering. Sorted. And you can then be King of All You Survey (tm) as you seem to crave. Might be a ver' small kingdom though. See you there.

Reply to
Tunku

"Ken" wrote in news:44d4c43d@212.67.96.135:

what a miserably, despairingly, wretchedly piteous reply. If you were a kitten, I'd phone the RSPCA. If you were a ken I'd club you like a Canadian seal cull.

Reply to
Tunku

Why create another group, when I can take over this one if I want to?

Ken

Unsock and post your real name and contact details then you have a right to make comment...................If not then you would appear to be a spineless sock, who is too gutless to use his true ID......................

Ken

"Ken" wrote in news:44d4d57e@212.67.96.135:

Well, basically because you can't. If you persist in being a miserably, despairingly, wretchedly piteous creature you will be killfiled by the more impetuous and/or discerning members, and then you would be left ranting to yourself. Much better to do that in a group created by yourself, then you won't be so disappointed by the lack of response.

Reply to
Tunku

Getting plenty of bites on here.....................sadly as most are from socked up trolls, they dont really count.

Ken

I'm not a serial KFer - but I had to, I didn't want to feed the troll anymore :-)

Reply to
DanTXD

"Ken" wrote in news:44d4d5fc@212.67.96.135:

If you used the right equipment you would see who I am. It's in plain sight. I'm not leaving my stuff open to spam etc., but I would expect a human to figure it out. You disappoint me.

Reply to
Tunku

KF? Kiddy Fiddle?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I didn't think that abbreviation through did I...

Kill Filer

Reply to
DanTXD

If by take over you mean bitch slapped repeatedly then it looks like you have met your goal.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

I dont need any "equipment" to see you are a spineless coward, not able to post using his true ID!

Ken

Just like you, Ken/Chris/Gimp.

Reply to
ThePunisher

Oh, the irony.

Reply to
Steve Firth

You know my real name, and where I can be contacted....................do you know that of the sock I was replying to I wonder?

Ken