manifold(stainless steel)

Because some posters are into modified cars. Most are just young kids that drive through halfords with magnets attached and everything sticks.. We are not all like you - only most!

Reply to
Burgerman

Well you dont seem impressive to me! More err stupid. And you still didnt answer my question about your "cv" relating to modded cars/engines?

Reply to
Burgerman

I dont even own a car, and if I did certainly wouldnt be adding any of the silly mods favoured by regular posters to this group....................

Ken

If you believe everything you read on here, then I guess you probably also believed all the bullshit that was put forward in support of attacking the people of Iraq?..........

They do say one is born every minute..............I feel they are right!

Ken

Which part of that shouldn't I have beleived - except anything posted by you obviously - ?

Reply to
DanTXD

I am not the one that has invented a past life as a famous bike racer, tuner, and journo...................please get real!

Ken

Another winner then... Why do you post here?

Reply to
Burgerman

I used to run street/drag bikes. No one doing this is famous. Name one? I never claimed to be "famous"!!!

Yes, with nobs on.

I never claimed to be a journo either. I said I worked for soime EMAP companies testing bike. Which is true. How many copies of PB would you like with my pic/name/data in???

Unfortunately for you I happen to be very real!

Reply to
Burgerman

Isnt that obvious?

Ken

Your posts suggested you carried out road tests.........Wonder if you can expand on the circumstances of your bike accident, and was this something that occured at a competition event?

Ken

Yes you are a sad troll/wanker???

Reply to
Burgerman

No it didnt suggest "road tests". Although there were some. But mainly I used to provide power and torque curves with one of my own designed dynamometer systems built into a trailer that resembled a burgervan. Hennce burgerman started by PB in about 93. For group tests and specials etc that were under test at either racetracks, bruntingthorp, or out in horid cold wet places in various parts of the country.

Yes I could expand. And would if I wasnt going to the beach NOW No it was not while competing.

Reply to
Burgerman

If you feel a troll thats cost someone £40k is sad, then you obviously dont know very much about trolling...........

Ken

Sounds cool sort of work................have a nice day at the beach, and maybe we will hear more about your accident when you return.

Ken

I had been wondering where that name came from. Makes a bit of sense.

Reply to
Depresion

Calling Inconel a stainless steel is really stretching the imagination as Inconel alloys may have upto only 18% Fe in them. They are normally refered to as Nickel based alloy due to the Ni content being 50% - 60% with most of the remainder being chrome and other alloying elements.

Reply to
David Billington

The type of people that post here wont let facts get in the way of any of the bullshit they spout............

Ken

Maybe also a bit overweight perhaps?

Ken

Yup. I wondered who would pick up on it. Didn't somehow think 'beyond our ken' would.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

All of a sudden his memory has been nudged...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)