MGFs...

a Puma racing would tempt me but that's one of the rare fords that would, looks cool with it's wide arches! plus i think ford lost money making it which would make me proud to drive it too hehe :)

Reply to
Vamp

Tim is talking about the new hot Focus - it'll either be the RS or the ST when it eventually arrives.

But, the 2.5T engine is already available in the new Focus - they call it a Volvo S40/V50 instead...

Reply to
Nom

It's already pretty sweet - but they call it a Volvo S40/V50 at the moment.

It won't be Ford badged until it's also ST/RS badged :)

Reply to
Nom

Erm.. no. It's getting the 225 bhp version....

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

in news: snipped-for-privacy@karoo.co.uk, "Tim S Kemp" slurred :

Ah, so this will be the RS/ST/whatever sporty focus. A few more ponies and an extra cylinder compared to the Golf/astra/civic, and focus handling. Should be good.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Ah. Right. I though that was the old focus platform, but your way makes more sense. For once. :-)

Aye. Didn't realise it'd be the LPT until Tim said.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

in news:Xns9601A1DCB291224267@130.133.1.4, Albert T Cone slurred :

Dammit. "..the FPT until Tim said." Idiot fingers.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, DanTXD decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

It's pretty responsive though, and you don't need huge power in something that handles as well as a Focus.

The 1.4 is the goat blower.

Reply to
Pete M

Yes, the Focus ST.

But, it's already available as the S40/V50 T5 - they share the new Focus platform.

Reply to
Nom