new car time for me soon

yup not long now but going to import a MR2 turbo in the next few months hopefully! can't wait!

0-60mph in under 6 :) looking to buy a blue one but there sorta rare so may settle for a black one. talking to a few importers who are keeping a look out for me.
Reply to
Vamp

looking at 4-5k for a revision 2 at 220bhp and about 6-7k for a revision 3 at

245bhp and 850cc injectors and other bits that make getting it to over 300bhp easy before needing to upgrade bits.

i'm going for a rev2 with a slight boost increase to get 240-260bhp

Reply to
Vamp

hopefully! can't wait!

may settle for a black one.

Just thought i should reply cos no one else did :)

Well done :D

Reply to
Dan405

OOOO

How much do they cost??

and dangnit aren't you a student??

Reply to
Andy

He's importing it, not me :) I'm a student, hes not.

Reply to
Dan405

at 245bhp and 850cc

needing to upgrade bits.

Nice, bet that is feckin quick. Insurance will be pleasant too.

Andy R

Reply to
Andy

Bloody students, don't do anything apart from get stoned, annoy the poor chavvie scum, and make ridiculous sandwiches...

Andy

Reply to
Andy