Oh all right, to keep Jack happy.

is this your car?

Vamp

No that goes to an apache tomcat error.

Reply to
Elder

Actually right trader, wrong car. That was the auto I tested too.

Reply to
Elder

I no longer think of you as another 'young' guy in the group. I'm so, so disappointed in you that it has come to this, please don't start thinking anything less than a few mpg will make a noticeable difference to the fill up cost.

Reply to
DanB

I'm more than happy if my average tank comes in over 30mpg.

Which reminds me - the Inland Revenue owe me a fair bit of tax for my business miles.

Reply to
SteveH

sorry but after the MR2 Turbo and the 328 anything over 30mpg is a big deal to me lol plus i'm 27 this year so i'm out the 18-25 bracket :( i'm in the 25-30 group now which sucks.

only plus is £280FC a year for insurance on the mini woo! lol

Reply to
Vamp

Wow! £10 less than I'm paying FC for the 328 ;-)

Reply to
PCPaul

lol well you probably don't do 12k a year in it for a start also you probably lack the 6 points and ban i still have on the licence!

Reply to
Vamp

I don't do 12K a year in the BMW, no.

But mainly I'm just very very old ;-)