Ooops, MisterJung as popped his bulbs.

There's no point - the vulnerabilities in IE are a complete none entity. Providing you have AutoUpdates turned on, then they're all patched as required. I can only think of two occasions off the top of my head, were the flaw was used in the wild before the fix arrived - and after the furore that it caused, you can bet that's not gonna happen again :)

Reply to
Nom

You wouldn't need to. Unless for some reason you deliberately didn't update your machine, then none of those vulnerabilities would be applicable !

Reply to
Nom

i still use it but won't bother once my new machine is set up. starting to annoy me certain things not working with it :(

Reply to
Vamp