OT:Golf GTi Mk3

In other words I'm right and you're wrong .

I don't, but I can understand and read a few words.

Yes it was.

Like I give a f*ck what you believe.

Here's a Google search for the Samsung SCH-S250.

You might find some sites in pidgin English that you could read.

Reply to
ThePunisher

In other words I've given up arguing with a bonehead. As I've stated before, there was a long gap between announcement and availability.

Ah, an expert in small ahievements.

Heck you think I'm incapable of typing something into a search engine. I wonder how the hell I found out that there was a nine-month gap between announcement and distribution, eh?

So did you own the Samsung in question in 2004? Know anyone that had one?

No, I thought not.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Reply to
ThePunisher

And what? should I just take your word?

You're right, I should learn to speak and read every language fluently, for every foreign company I work for.

What site was that again?

Um, no and yes, one of the graduates that was sent from Korea to NI for work experience in the local company had one, that's when I first heard about it.

Reply to
ThePunisher

Should I just take yours?

Did I say that? Although I can't see how speaking a few words allows you to read the web page you posted as "proof" and the fact that I can't read it at all, makes it pointless. Other than as a bit of childish willy-waving.

What do you mean, "again"?

In 2004?

Whoop-de-doo.

I can't find any record of the phone ever being offered in the UK.

Still on you go with non-existent willy waving. I take it that the nym "Punisher" refers to self-abuse?

Reply to
Steve Firth

I provided links, you didn't.

If I was 'willy-waving' I would have said I was fluent in Korean.

Oh, that's right, you never provided a link in the first place.

January 2005

Nobody said it was, lot of things I own were never on sale in the UK, doesn't mean they're vapourware.

Yes 'willy-waving' for proving a 5MP phone existed a couple of years ago, whatever.

Reply to
ThePunisher

Indeed.

Reply to
Steve Firth

5MP Phones never existed in the UK up untill the new Nokia N95 was released 3 weeks ago, Asia have a totally different market to the UK their phones also work on a totally different network, so in the context of this dicussion no 5mp phones were available to buy in 2004/2005/2006.
Reply to
Ronny

You're right, just because it wasn't on sale here means it doesn't count, talk about insular.

Reply to
ThePunisher