Right then, what's for sale?

LOL, If it's inabun it costs money allright.

--=20 The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

MeatballTurbo

V8; 5.0 Ford or a 5.7 Chevy (if you want to mix brands).

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Reply to
Doki

In that case, get your Arse to ASDA (now there is a catchy jingle they=20 should use). They have Professionals, Minder, and Starsky and Hutch T=20 shirts at =A38 a pop. I got all three Natch, the S'nH features the Torino= =20 on the front, The Minder one has a silhouette of Mr Daley himself, and a=20 picture of the Jag, with the slogan, nice little earner, and the=20 professionals one has the Capri, and the "Slideshow" profiles on the=20 Bodey, Doyle and Cowley.

Natch, being an '80's teenager, and growing up to those wonderful=20 programmes, I just had to buy all three. Oh, and isn't The Sweeney and=20 the Proffesionals on Granada+ fantastic. Just about catch the last half=20 hour of the Sweeney when I get in. Ah MK1 Grannies getting raced=20 arround, and old Jags getting battered. Fantastic.

--=20 The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

MeatballTurbo

Shaht it, you slaaaag.

Reply to

Get dressed, your nicked.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

I won't see his response, but the urcm charter's not opinion anyway.

Reply to
Questions