Steve Firth & "Ken" & libel

Not many around now though, and certainly not the type of place where you would find someone like firth!

Ken

Oh, I've had some very civilised conversations in them too. And they are still everywhere. If you know where to look, and how late after normal closing to knock the back door (since the licensing changed you can just stroll in the side one)

Reply to
Elder

"Ken" wrote in news:451e4767@212.67.96.135:

I don't see myself being gullible enough to get into that situation.

Reply to
Tunku

You were offered a chance to meet, you ran away.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Another lie, you ran away.

Reply to
Steve Firth

The person that wont meet is you...........anywhere quiet is fine by me!

Ken

In a pub?...................now how would we sort anything out somewhere like that you cowardly prick!

Ken

Ooh, thinly veiled threats of violence on the internet. Truly scary...

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

I could, but we all know you wouldn't do anything about it anyway.

Reply to
Jack

Maybe thats why tough guy firth has shit his pants, and wont think of meeting?

Ken

I bet firth would like to be as sure....................

Ken

"There are none so blind as those that will not see"

1) There is only 1 'Shit stirrer' in attendance. 2) It's not Steve. 3) There is no "this", just a lone moron mouthing off 4) It's not Steve.

HTH

Reply to
Lordy.UK

"Ken" wrote in news:451ec77d@212.67.96.135:

Thing is ken, from here it actually looks the other way round. Sorry, but that's just the way it is. Some are born to greatness and you are born to be a fine upstanding peasant. You could always come and work on my land, but I don't think I'd include the customary cottage.

Reply to
Tunku

I wonder if you have ever visited "Buntworld"?................If not I really think you should.

Ken

"Ken" wrote in news:451ee0a1@212.67.96.135:

Well, I'm happy with what I have. Fantasies don't pay for kids educations etc. or keep bank managers happy.

Reply to
Tunku

"Ken" wrote in news:451ee14c@212.67.96.135:

Buntworld? Sounds terrible. I'll pass thank-you very much.

Reply to
Tunku

I'm not the one who ran away from a meeting. Nor am I the one who lied about it afterwards. You've been offered meetings over and over again in response to your often-uttered threats. You run away every time.

You pissed yourself when someone offered to come over and photograph your ugly mug. You ran away screaming like a five year old girl when you were invited to the IoW. You piss your boots every time someone offers to meet you in RL.

Reply to
Steve Firth

He does make one laugh. Especially because when he's offered a chance to meet, suddenly he's washing his hair that night.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Ken tactic #3, when caught out in yet another fantasy, rant on about John Bunt.

FWIW, "Ken's" involvement in that case was to sit on the sidelines with his gob open cacking his pants because he couldn't afford a brief.

Reply to
Steve Firth
[Klueless Kunts]

Indeed they do, which is why you get called a Klueless Kunt so oftem.

Reply to
Steve Firth